11.02.2008

we sang, we danced, we bought things

Sorry for my completely lame blog title but I guess it's just the after-effects of the most amazing concert ever. Ok so he was way better at the Fillmore cause it was more personal and I was only like 15 feet away from him as opposed to 50 last night, but DAMN. Jason Mraz is a god. He was as cute and strange and himself as ever and everything that he played was just pure unadulterated amazing. It was just what I needed at this moment in time, and now everything in the world is right again! (: He didn't play You and I Both which I was a little bummed about but everything else was just so good. I'm Yours, Clockwatching, A Beautiful Mess, Lucky, Make it Mine, Dynamo of Volition was soo much fun! And he closed with a new song that I really realllly loved but now I forget what it sounds like so I am going to get on that right now and figure this out.

Seeing Tiffo and getting to hang out with her was also pretty much the greatest ever. I realize how much I miss the Cupertino crew cause we're all pretty...out there and weird with our own little quirks, and we totally accept that and appreciate that and think it's maybe the funniest thing ever. So yeah I am totally counting down till Thanksgiving break when I can chill with all the fools again. We had Chipotle (my first time in like a MONTH, crazy I know) and Diddy Riese which was amazing. And we got matching JMraz shirts and took tons of pics and basically it was a fun fun time.

Halloween was pretty fun too...I lost a set of fake eyelashes so there goes that! And um...yeah. Halloween night was actually not the most successful function, a bunch of people got written up who weren't even doing anything so that was pretty effed up.

And today, being Sunday, is the day of rest. Cause I have NOT been getting enough of that lately. Kidding though, as usual, I have tons of homework to catch up on that I am definitely not looking forward to. Luckily for me Titanic is on right now and so this blog post will get abruptly cut off right HERE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Seeing you was the greatest ever. Can't wait for Thanksgiving and the such, and I am wearing my JMraz shirt right now. Also, the last song was "Song For A Friend", I believe. YOU ARE AMAZING. You will be seeing pictures very soon.

Love,
Tiffany

P.S. Your post title could very well have been "We sang, we danced, we stole things" BUT WE DIDN'T, yeehaw.

Liz said...

AHHH Chedy, now you make me miss cupertino too!

Crystal said...

AHHH I WAS LISTENING TO SONG FOR A FRIEND ALMOST THE SAME TIME YOU WERE AT THE CONCERT.
!!!!!
Also, you did not call me yesterday, :[[[[ but it is ok because I stayed up till late doing an essay anywa...
talk today? :]