11.25.2008

tuesdays are less awesome

I missed my first class today and barely made it to my second one. I really could've just skipped that one as well, seeing as we did absolutely nothing productive.

I can not wait until I get home! My mom texted me today and told me that she was getting spicy chicken (MY FAVE!) and cooking Thai food for dinner tomorrow night. A home-cooked meal has never sounded so appetizing, especially after all my Ramen dinners.

Lucky find: my friend from my hall has 60+ swipes left. So she is swiping me in tonight and I love her. The end.

I recently started watching How I Met Your Mother after a bunch of my friends told me how great it was. So, being bored and not wanting to do my homework (what else is new), I logged onto Sidereel and watched the first couple episodes. DAMN it is funny. I'm currently downloading the first three seasons from my friend's hard drive...and for the rest of the night, I'm pretty much packing and watching HIMYM.

This show got me to thinking. Isn't it true that a lot of people meet their future spouses in college? What if you end up getting married to that one random guy you stole a pop-tart from that one time? Or that guy you drew on when he was passed out in the hallway? It's weird to think about the significance these people might have in your life. Who will stay a good friend and who won't?

The holiday season is getting me excited! (: Though I am pretty broke, which is a bummer. My hall is going all out for the holiday decorating competition. We're hanging snowflakes from the ceiling and wrapping the banisters/windows in lights and garlands/tinsel. Everyone is wrapping their door, and our common room is going to be decked out with a fat tree and stockings with everyones name! And to be PC we're putting up banners for Kwanzaa and Hannukah too. HOORAH.

In a little less than 24 hours, I'll be back in Norcal!

1 comment:

VaguelyCynical said...

Yay for HIMYM!

We should start actually doing interventions.