11.12.2008

finally asian

So I dyed my hair black...midnight black to be exact! Lesley and Sarah helped me and as of last night around 11:00 I became officially a lot more Asian. People have been having trouble recognizing me apparently! D: What do you guys think?

Also, I went on a rather epic journey to 99 Ranch to reconnect with my Asian side tonight. It was like being back home! I never thought that fishy smell would make me feel comfort as opposed to the usual borderline disgust. Plus I had a short conversation with a lady in Chinese, and I stocked up on tons and tons of Asian food. It's all sitting in a cute hello kitty tote bag reminding me of how Asian I really am! Hahaha. God I miss Cupertino.

3 comments:

Paulina said...

Dude, I just crave Chinese/my mom's yellow food ALL THE TIME NOW. It is terrible. I never thought I'd come to the day where I get tired of burgers and pizza, but it is upon me!

Crystal said...

I haven't had chinese food in so long.
or indian food.
or, you know just asian food in general. sighhh

VaguelyCynical said...

Some people were going to Chinatown for dinner tonight and I considered going just so I could feel at home.

<3