11.19.2008

i should be sleeping

but I wanted to say a couple things.

1. I miss having people around me that I can really really count on. And I miss going to Donut Wheel late at night and talking about everything instead of actually doing homework.

2. Basically I miss having the really good conversations with friends.

3. I miss being around people who know how flawed I am and hang out with me anyway.

4. There is nowhere else I would rather be right now than at home, in my own bed, dreaming the night away with the knowledge that the people I love best are just a short drive away.

5. There are maybe thousands of things that I miss right now, and the list would probably bore you to death and make me tear up in some sort of over-emotional state. But yeah, keep it together, right?

6. I miss being the me that I was used to.

7. All this missing...and a small part of me beats myself up for not being able to fully enjoy my college experience or whatever the fuck this is supposed to be.

Ok, everyone misses home and I bet all this is old news for you guys. I just needed to vent right now. Maybe I'll delete this tomorrow so you guys can all ignore the maybe hormonal blog posts of a jaded teenager at three in the morning. WOW, that is a winning combination.

Bye from a rather glum anteater in Irvine.

7 comments:

Dhishoom said...

I LOVE U AND MISS U =). SEE U IN A WEEK =). THEN WE PARTYYYYYYYYYYY

Liz said...

MISS YOU!!! SEE YOU DURING XMAS!!!

Kevin Lee said...

DONUT WHEEEEEL! wow good times. basically sums up my life right there.

Paulina said...

can I say that I agree with 1-7, thx.

RJ said...

alright. so expect me and meher outside your house around 3-4 on wednesday. that general time region. just come outside when you hear the loud music.
you know. the usual shit.

Crystal said...

I love you tooo girl
this was sort of how I was feeling yesterday...
like I said, I'll call you later tonight forsure <3
also
DONUT WHEEL IS TEH BEST.
loveyouloveyouloveyouuu
bye.

VaguelyCynical said...

You have flaws? Shit now I don't know if I should be friends with you knowing this...