11.24.2008

mondays are awesome

WEIRD TITLE RIGHT? I never thought I would say it, but I really love Mondays. They've become the second Sunday of the week, kind of. A slow transition into the beastiality of the rest of the week.

Reasons:
1. Class starts at one, and it's a five minute walk from my dorm. Thus, I wake up at 12:45 and make it to class on time, always.
2. Class is over by 2:50, so I'm back in my room by around three.
3. Today I got back to a girl party in the common room; pajamas, snacks, blankets, and Love Actually.<3
4. After that finished, we watched The Holiday.
5. Gossip Girl is on in four minutes.
6. I'm going to be home in two days.

My ramen dinner awaits. My Monday was great. (:

EDIT//
OKAY, Gossip Girl is NOT ON. It's okay. One Tree Hill will suffice.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I hate mondays
Reasons:
1. class starts at 9:00, and it's a 10-15 minutes walk from my dorm
2. GG isn't on this week :[
3. I want to sleep
4. I don't know
5. I'm running out of reasons

ok mondays aren't that bad... but still, awesome? haha I miss youuu see you in two days!

Paulina said...

uh, dude no GG this week, but holyyy shit OTH was amazing. and very frustrating.
it was a good episode though. I enjoyed it.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

oops my post got deleted
my roommates were sad that there was no gg, and they are watching oth right now. you guys would get along.

also, beastiality is having sex with animals

VaguelyCynical said...

Mondays ARE awesome.
1. No class on Mondays.
2. Look at number 1.