11.17.2008

MEH.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-eu-britain-new-word,0,1807854.story
'Meh' is officially a word! Suck it, fancy English. We're slowly ushering in the official age of internet-inspired lingo. Can't wait to use GTFO in my next paper! Haha.

This formal introduction of 'meh' into everyday language comes at perhaps the most perfect time. There is no other word right now to better describe how I feel about college, boys, studying, drama, etc. Meh. It's all temporary, so why give it more attention and stress than it really deserves, right?

Meh is a way of life.

Anyway, to the more substantial portion of my blog, in bullet points this time because I am lazy and hungry.
-My Ramen supply is dwindling rapidly, I fear I will starve to death.
-I changed my meal plan for next quarter so I won't have to be Ramen girl again (hopefully).
-I really have nothing else to say.

Only like a week more until I get to go home. I feel like it will be such a welcome release and I am pining for it and counting down the days until I can reunite with my favorites again. I miss you guys. ):

I close with this quote, because this is how I feel ATM:
"Maybe we could be each others soul mates. And then we could just let men be these great nice guys to have fun with." -Sex and the City

Ah, the wisdom of single ladies in staggering Jimmy Choos will never fail me. And my love-hate relationship with that show is, I think, permanently on the love side now. SJP/Carrie just bug me to no end, but whatever.

GOSSIP GIRL IS ON NOW!! I miss my GG crew. ):

3 comments:

VaguelyCynical said...

Don't get too meh about life. I can't wait to hang out with you over Thanksgiving (even if you won't catch me in any sort of heels).

Paulina said...

Me too. Nobody likes me here. lol.
Also I missed Gossip Girl tonight :( Damn midterms.

Crystal said...

mehhhh.
miss you