9.19.2008

wow, life.

Life is not captured in photographs. I just spent the past hour and a half looking through photos and trying to decide which of them were college-wall-worthy. I wanted my favorite photos EVER, ones that still make me smile when I see them. I thought I got a pretty good set of them until I actually looked through my selection again and realized they kind of suck. They're not giving me what I want, but what I realllly want is something I can't bring to college. I want my friends with me, not just 2-D pictures of them on the wall, reminding me of what I'm missing. Here is where I heaved a big sigh and accepted the fact that things are definitely changing.

BIG DAY TOMORROW.

Last note: friends with blogs make me happy! Update often, cause I like you guys. (:

1 comment: