9.20.2008

last goodbye

SO I'm in a hotel room in Irvine! It's weird to think that this morning was really the last time I'll ever live in Cupertino. How strange. Also, mornings are SO not my thing so I definitely didn't even realize the full impact of it all until I woke up around 2:00 when my parents and I went to lunch in LA. GO ME!

Anyway, I don't have much to say right now except I am very excited to move in tomorrow at 2ish, and that I miss my friends like freaking crazy and I wish you were all here with me. ): Irvine will be a strange adventure without my best buddies at my side.

I will update later! For now, I need to get my books and some other supplies at Target...then tonight definitely webcamming with my homies.

This was a pretty useless post but I just wanted to alert the internet and all it's users that I am alive and well. More laterr.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I see college is laggin our blog updates. I'll try to be more diligent. I hope you do too cause I wanna hear how things are going att irvinneee.