10.22.2008

surprises

I woke up yesterday feeling like shit in all senses of the word...physically, emotionally, mentally, etc. It was one of those days where you wake up and you KNOW shit hits the fan today, nawmean? Well as the day progressed I was more and more convinced that my initial instinct was correct. I stormed around with a pretty grumpy demeanor for the better half of the day, waiting until I could fall asleep and hopefully wake up in a more optimistic mood.

However, one king size bar of dark chocolate later and I was probably the happiest camper in the woods. Not only that, but everything else seemed to be going well too. I love being surrounded by amazing people who don't seem to get fazed by random girls with roller-coaster emotions.

So, yeah. I realized people will prove you wrong, and they'll rise to the situation. And the least I can do is be a happy person back to them! Cause nobody wants to deal with Oscar the grouch.

Carving pumpkins is good release too. I carved a batman pumpkin, tis awesome.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Ben and Jerry's does the trick too :]

YAY OPTIMISM ABOUT PEOPLE double happy face.

Also, post a picture of your batman pumpkin... I can't see that one??

Dhishoom said...

UR PICATURE DOES NOT WORK RE POST IT KTHX.

ps were u wearing ur batman shoes when u were carving it? pls say yes haha.

said...

I totally know what you mean by waking up and feeling like poop. Ughh it's like the world is hating on you. Chocolate usually does the trick for me too :) But it's nice to know that you've found comfort in understanding people!

June said...

when i hate my days here im usually so tempted to get a whole thing of haagen dazs ice cream and dig in, but that wouldn't be so good now would it.. haha

i concur, post a pikcha of your pumpkin! :)