10.26.2008

lazy sunday

On the contrary, Sundays are the most productive days of the week. Or they should be, for me at least. My list-making tendencies led me to fill a piece of paper with tasks that need to be completed for the day. And the dominant task on this hello kitty stationary is reading. Around 100 pages of reading maybe. Oh, and an essay that I really need to start on. And my resume. And my midterm is on Thursday! I really don't know how I let myself get so behind..I guess I've been counting on my Sundays to be full-on study days so I can get on top of everything before the week starts.

Unfortunately, Sundays I usually wake up around 1 or 2. Breakfast ended at 4pm today. My hallmates and I had to go to Wendys cause that's the only place open on campus for our messed up eating schedules. It was definitely delicious, but quite a surprise when we all sat back with contended sighs and then realized the day was almost over and dinner was right around the corner.

So yeah, I have a shitload of stuff to do today and the rest of the week. Luckily I have something massively amazing to look forward to: Jason Mraz in LA this weekend! I get to hang out with Tiffo and see Jason Mraz aka my LOVER! Nothing could be better. And with that in mind I will hopefully be able to persevere through this deathweek.

I finally put up pictures from home on my wall! No longer bare, it is now covered with YOUR smiling faces! Yes, you. I enjoy it. (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, beyond excited to see you. KTHX

Crystal said...

jason mrazzzzz for the win!

Anonymous said...

And, I forgot to mention that I only wish you had been there to get Slurpees with Natalie and I.

Paulina said...

not right now. it's kind of awkward. I had Nicole & Lisa confront me today, but I was kind of caught unaware and it just felt like I was getting ganged up on, which aggravated me even more and led to me being unable to express myself properly, yadidimean? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU EITHER. UGH. I miss everyone so much!!!