10.17.2008

friday night

So what does a college freshman, finally free from a fat midterm and fatter essay, want to do on a Friday night?

Absolutely nothing.

That's right. Which is probably why you find me here on blogspot instead of at the ARC with my friends. Also why I'm not going to watch three 6 mafia tonight at Shocktoberfest. Again, the reason why I didn't go to Fashion Island earlier today. Wow. Sometimes I really surprise myself.

And I can't stop thinking that tonight would be a perfect night for a bonfire.

I'm pretty tired and grumpy. Like I mentioned, my first midterm was this morning at 8 (so I've been up since 7, which COULD be a contributing factor for the grumpiness) and my college paper was due today too. I'm pretty pooped and I really wouldn't mind just vegetating in front of the TV with a bag of salsa verde chips until I fall asleep with my mouth hanging open. Just kidding, except you know I'm not.

This weekend should be pretty relaxing, something that I am DEFINITELY psyched for. YAY lazy days.

Ugh. Grumpy factor #2: my keyboard is being really spastic..while I type a sentence it'll like jump somewhere mid-type. So I end up with jibberish if I don't consistently drag my stupid little cursor over and click there, and delete, and re-type, and it is just a fat tranny mess that I absolutely do not want to deal with right now!

Okay....bye. Sorry for writing maybe the worst blog post in history.

4 comments:

Paulina said...

wait, my keyboard does that too.
also, have you been keeping up on gossip girl? 'cause you can do that.
or you can come here and party with me! which is more fun, i think.
also, don't feel bad. i'm sitting here working on an essay. but then again, that's because i don't want to do it later this weekend...

VaguelyCynical said...

My Friday was pretty exciting too. Dinner with a random group of people who didn't have parents come for Parents Weekend and then a movie off iTunes with a couple roommates. Epic, I know.

RJ said...

bonfire does sound epic right now. college apps = shit on life.
miss you.
a lot.

Crystal said...

miss you girlll <3