10.07.2009

is this it?

Is this what the future holds? I feel like I'm merely keeping myself occupied, filling the space between the times when my head leaves and hits the pillow. When does it start meaning something? When does it start becoming more than a title and become a part of who you are?

In other news I got a position as an intern for the Vendor Fairs at ASUCI.

In other other news...I went about today feeling very antisocial. A lot of times I noticed that I wasn't smiling. I don't really know why, maybe it was just one of THOSE days.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

have a feeling i'm going to be having a lot of those the next couple of days. chin up, it could be worse.

VaguelyCynical said...

At least we can all be sad together?

Crystal said...

haha yeahh nate

RJ said...

Mmm I think wait it out a little bit. Its only a few weeks into the year for you, it seems like some of youra ctivities are just starting. I guess they won't fall into place and you won't realize what fits and what doesn't till they have progressed a little.

But glad you are doing some journal/newspaper stuff! yous a good writa.