11.15.2009

follow your heart



I've never been very good at this, in any aspect.

Yesterday was an excellent Saturday, consisting of:
-swinging in the park
-all you can eat KBBQ
-browsing Borders whilst sipping hot chocolate
-live guitarist
-wandering through Michaels & Target
-Sex & the City marathon
-all occurring in very good company.

Today was rather different...I went for a run with my roommate to the park and completely DIED. So very out of shape. But I got to swing again.

I think I'm dehydrated.

I bought this journal at Borders yesterday called "Skinny Bitchin." I'm excited to complete it, and I will be posting responses to the prompts.

Today I also wrote a letter to no one (someone), failed at studying for Anthro, formulated plans in my head for future park visits and a zoo trip, and found out that male giraffes often engage in sexual activities with each other.

Also, I've decided that this face :C is stupid.
---

Here is my goal for the week:
"Live more freely, walk more slowly, appreciate more readily. Understand and desire love, pursue love, live in love."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this weekend post
also, I love your new banner!!