7.03.2009

expectations

No matter what you do, it's never going to be what you expected.

I need to stop trying so hard to plan and pursue these images in my mind...life is so much easier if you just roll with the punches and approach each day with a blank slate.

Life is good in Irvine. Every day is a different adventure and I'm constantly meeting new people, which is keeping me happy. I think I'm the type of person who just always needs these new situations and people to keep me interested. If life gets boring, I get sad. And then I start thinking too much, and we all know how bad that is. I like being in Irvine cause I'm always occupied...home gets a bit too mellow sometimes.

Today I went to Costco and had free samples. SO GOOD. I resolve to go there for lunch on the weekends. I am a poor college student and their food is good, so it seems like a pretty obvious decision right?

2 comments:

Paulina said...

"Today I went to Costco and had free samples."

Best ever.

Crystal said...

whole foods, also, is good for poor college students looking for free samples