2.03.2009

this, i miss



Walking home by the railroad.




Cupertino in the summer time.




Walking to the park.



Stillness and beauty...& being alone to appreciate it.



The chemistry and the crazy and the "THIS IS IT" factor.

---

I'm getting antsy; I can't stay still for long. I need a change of scenery. Talk of escaping to Pasadena and NorCal and LA are especially enticing right now.

I want to go on a nice hike and see the view. Not the smog, the view.

In other news, my midterms remain un-studied for and my tan lines have become more definite. I am half pleased.

GG failed.

Another thing on my mind: project 365. One photo every day for a year to represent each day. It's not too late to start, right? And I finally have a working camera, thanks to friendly people and some Scotch tape. I'll start tomorrow!

The Grand Slam breakfast tomorrow at Denny's! Waking up bright and early, 5:30 AM. Good thing I am getting all my REM.

5 comments:

Paulina said...

LUCKY YOU. I don't think there's even a Denny's in SC. Along with no In-N-Out & Chipotle, which I have crazy cravings for.

Also I miss being ridiculous with everyone and not getting made fun of. Or getting made fun of in a joking manner.

Also lol, the word verification for this is "calif".

June said...

I'm going to Denny's too! It's 3:21AM and I'm debating whether or not to even sleep at this point hahaha. MISS YOU

RJ said...

dude my friend woke up at 5 this morning to go to the dennys thing. we called him a dumbass.

p.s. - nice blog makeover. i will call you soon for some skyping/talking. probably tomorrow or the day after.

Anonymous said...

miss you :(

and come up and visit! esp. for picnic day at DAVIS. it's going to be intense.

AND. project 365 sounds very cool.
please showcase it when it is done.
kthx.

<3

Crystal said...

wow deja vu reading that.
I miss c-town as well :(
I'm looking forward to break! and summer :D

I miss ice cream tuesdays. ahhh carefree icecream days