2.28.2009

ob-la-di, ob-la-da


Life goes on.

I think we as people don't need labels, we need stories.
But here, I will contradict myself and tell you that I befriended a hustler! Legitimate, he used to steal cars in Chi-town. Maybe he knew Kanye. His story was honest, which I appreciate. Perhaps the label 'hustler' does not fit him to a t, but I will never know. Anyway, I laugh at myself and at life in general, but here is another life-experience and that is actually all that I am asking for in the day-to-day. This will be a fun story to reminisce upon in the future.

There were many thoughts running through my mind last night at hyper-speed, but for now I've let them settle. I'm appreciating the gentle ebb and flow as I sit here sipping my tea, because generally, things don't really last.

How did we all end up so scattered in our philosophies and desires?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love a good story :)
accompanied with good tea