2.02.2009

i'm the worst roommate ever

what with my constant sniffling and sneezing, my water boiler being extremely noisy, and my light being...on. And yeah, Sarah is sleeping peacefully while I click-click away on my again, very noisy laptop keyboard. Doing nothing productive and reverting to blogging to keep myself entertained.

This weekend consisted of the usual college revelries...and then some.



So I pretty much love Socal. Sorry, east coasters/norcal-ers, to rub it in your face. Just gives you more reason to visit me! The weather, and cause I miss you. Duh.

Anyway, I'm sick again. I never really got over my first wave of being sick. And then not sleeping and not doing sick-person things will screw you over so here I am being Ms. Sniffles again.

Also I have two midterms this week, so hopefully I will not get so bad that (God forbid) I won't be able to focus on studying. Hahaha.

And weather in the high seventies means that I will be tanning by the pool...hoorah!

No comments: