3.13.2009

retreat

I've wrapped myself in text. My days are spent with my nose in a book, or with my eyes glued to a computer screen. Not facebooking, maybe on twitter once in a while, but generally, reading.

I'm finding this personal space and immersion in studying someone else's words very relaxing, somehow. Like I am finally doing something to counter my stupid anti-productivity of the recent past. And it's easy to just adopt someone's perspective and regurgitate; what's hard is figuring out if what is being said is right for you and if it applies to your life. Luckily for me (?), that is not what my final demands of me.

The Science Library is my new favorite place.


It's a different view by day


transformed at night.

Good luck to everyone,
on the tests that really don't matter
in subjects that may or may not interest us.

No comments: