5.31.2008

Recap

Friday was the shit. (:
1. Rally - The seniors won! Not the greatest ever though, but I'm glad we won our last rally. haha. Also got a BIT teary eyed at the end. That's also a bit of an understatement. BLEH. I'm hella going to miss rallies and all the work that goes into them and all the people you bond with at setup and poster painting! \: I love rallies & the class of 2008<3

2. DANCE. Pre-dance shenanigans with the girls was basically the most fun I've had in a LONG time. We got together at Paulina's house to get ready and take pictures in our fabulous shirts. Not everyone was there which was a big downer but we still had fun anyway. As soon as her parents left we didn't have anyone to take group pictures for us, so we set the cameras on the fence and took timed ones. I love self-timer. After all the normalcy was over, we set the timers on three cameras and just started running around and jumping and dancing to see what poses the cameras would catch us in. Hilarity ensued. (: We also tried to find things in our surroundings that matched the color of our t-shirts. Basically neighbors thought there was a hoard of mentally unstable teen girls running around at eight in this friendly neighborhood...quite frightening. Anyway. We made our way over to the dance but decided to just park and have a tailgating party for a bit. So we blasted music and danced outside until we saw some cops close by...then we decided to just act like demure children and enter the dance obediently. The dance was pretty frickin fun too. (:

3. Sleepover! After a mess of confusion and planning and getting things (and people) together, we (meaning me, Kathy, Ben, and Tomasz) finally ended up on a hill looking down at the valley at around 2 AM. We talked about a lot of things and then gradually dropped off to sleep. The view was amazing and the night was pretty warm, so it was really nice. Waking up to see the sky and the view as my greeting was also great. (: We hung around at Ben's for a bit and then we all ended up home at around 1PM. Overall it was a really chill and relaxing sleepover, I'm so glad I have these guys to hang out with and talk to. Sleeping outside is definitely one of my favorite things to do.

This weekend should be filled with studying for the four tests I have this week (on the same two days gah) but I've instead spent my time today on the computer looking at pictures from yesterday. Especially our running pictures, I can't get enough!

No comments: