5.29.2008

Great.

Lovely how parents can totally change the mood of a night, right?

I come home somewhat sad about things ending and my mom decides to bring up stupid academic issues. I won't go into detail but they're stupid, pissed me off, and basically ruined my mood for the night. Thanks, parents. I hate coming home to this. They seriously do not understand anything. I thought things were going okay but I guess I'm mistaken. Seriously. The chemistry within my family just does NOT work at all.

I AM SO PISSED.

Anyway.
Today was pretty good, I always like tutorial schedule. Shorter periods yay! (: Senior awards night was at 7, and Vini, Yangdi, Sameep, Dami and I presented Mr. Powers with his framed spread and announced his dedication. Well...Dami and I just stood there holding the spread. Whatever. Highlight of the whole shindig was definitely Hermes winning the Service-before-Self Award. A pretty massive silver cup with his name written on the base! I was SO happy for him! (: He's really one of the people I admire most; he always seems to know what's going on and he's always got stuff happening. But he still finds time to be one of the greatest friends ever. The night kind of made me think about grad, just cause it was all seniors facing an audience of parents/friends/siblings. And thinking about grad...I don't know what that makes me feel anymore. It's so muddled.

After that was over, rally setup started. Last one ever! ): It went a lot faster than others before it, I think. I'm gonna miss rally setup. The rally video is reaaaally kick-ass this time around, too. <3 It made me all teary!

I seriously feel so trapped again. This is what my parents do; they cage me and put me in bad moods and discourage me when it's seriously the last thing I need. They are so, so unreasonable. I can't even argue with them because it's just so pointless and stupid.

I was sailing along, crossing my fingers that everything would go alright and I'd get out of it in one solid piece. I guess I hit a rock.

At least I have the dance tomorrow night to look forward to...but if I want to sleep over afterwards I better fix this stupid deal I have with my parents. Ughhhh.

No comments: