3.21.2010

spring goals

Sometimes just talking to people I really trust helps me get my feet back on the ground. Just remembering what great friends I have helps me reorient myself when I feel lost or lonely.

---
SPRING QUARTER GOALS:

1. Floss more
2. Go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week
3. Listen to happier music
4. Change my eating habits and eat out less
5. Be more organized and clean
6. Party less, chill more
7. Listen more, talk less
8. Less internet, more me time
9. Stop putting things off
10. Stop always thinking two steps ahead and enjoy the present
11. Read more

I'm hoping for a chill quarter, nice and slow with just enough time to appreciate the good weather and good company. I hope this quarter will be a good one because I have a direction now and I have steps to take to accomplish my goals.

I'm also excited for my schedule. Though it's definitely up for some changes, I'm really excited to see what these courses will offer me. Note the lack of French and Journalism. (:

Anthro 139: improvisation, language, & culture
Anthro 30b: ethnography & anthropological methods
English 28C: realism & romance

And I'm trying to get into a stats class or a computer class so I can officially switch into Social Science and peace out from Humanities forevermore!

Additionally...
-Uni Studies 2 seminar (aka training for being a discussion leader for Fall '10)
-Campus Rep training (so I can be a full-on CR by Fall '10!!!)

WOO! K I'm stressing about all the crap I have to do before I leave for the forest so...peace out

No comments: