3.07.2010

recap

SO much has happened in the past like...two days. Bullet points necessary.

FRIDAY
-got initiated into Gamma Phi Beta. (: Got letters and everything! HOLLER
-got into a verbal fight with a close-minded, disrespectful, belligerent scumbag, would have gotten physical if people were not in the way. HOLD ME BACK. Investing in ninja stars soon, prease. Seriously so pissed about this.
-instead of hurting said scumbag, I screwed myself over by throwing my phone on the ground and snapping it in two.
-who shows up at 4 am? My favorite CS.

SATURDAY
-cleaned the blood off my roommate's sink
-attempted to get myself another phone, semi-failed. My friend just gave me one and now all I need to do is get to Verizon and...do business.
-hung out with C all day, and barraged her with ANGER (the likes of which have been unseen since senior year). yes. ANGER!!!!!!
-thought that someone stole my favorite hot shoes and got really pissed
-went to Zeta formals! And afterparty. Met someone named Chuck and insisted upon calling him Chuck Norris. Ate shit as I ran to the bathroom in high heels. Ate shit reallllllllll bad.
-got home at 4am and KO'ed

SUNDAY
-somehow woke up at 8:00 with my ghetto alarm clock. Parents day at the GPhi house.
-found out my friend has my shoes
-got a phone from my friend
-now must study until forever
-all I really want to do is sleep
-or punch scumbag in the face (yes still)

sigh. the business. I'm tired.

2 comments:

Liz said...

sounds AWZM! snaps on initiation! haha

Lisa said...

i need a major update with details!!