8.17.2009

more looking back

2007 was a great year.

I feel like I used to be funny, but am not anymore. I don't feel interesting or weird anymore. DID I LOSE IT?

edit/
I didn't mean this post to sound like I was fishing for compliments or reassurance. Now when I read it that's what I see...haha that's my bad. I guess it was a temporary fall into nostalgia/insecurity.

A skype session with T/M in Davis and A/C at my house reminded me to not look sadly upon the past. The conversation with A and C also reassured me how much I've grown since 2007 or whenever, really...and the time that has passed and the lessons that came with it should be something that I value rather than look upon nostalgically. I still miss things, though.

Anyway. Best of luck to A...and to all of us I guess. (:

2 comments:

PookieWriter said...

you are very funny and interesting! everytime i hang out with you, its always a blast and never a bore so i don't think you've lost it! :):)

VaguelyCynical said...

You're plenty quirky and fun. I don't know about weird. Definitely still interesting (and interesting to be around).

You made my summer better than it would have been.