12.07.2008

study break!

Yeah so I've only been studying for like 20 minutes so far, what up! A girl deserves a good blogging break every once in a while.

My first final is tomorrow at 8 in the morning, hoorah.

And I am at the same place where very little seems to matter to me. The future seems rich and promising and far away, yet still within my reach. I am very excited to grow up and all that good stuff but this excitement does not translate into me being motivated in the present day. Hah.

I'm in the study room and I realize some people have very annoying study habits. Whispering along to your music is definitely not allowed, along with small dancing motions. It's very distracting and I want to yell at him to stop, dammit.

Also, people lacking common sense or practicality tend to annoy me a teensy bit.

And NO, I'm not in a grumpy mood. I just don't want to study. ):

Other than this week being finals week, I'm actually pretty excited for it. My finals fill the first and last spots offered (Monday 8am and Friday 4pm) and so I kind of have a fat span of empty space in between. Yes I will be studying, but not for 24 hours every day, so I'm pretty ready to enjoy some free time.

Oddly enough, I am not as excited for winter break as I was for Thanksgiving break.

1 comment:

June said...

hahaha your annoyances are mine too. some people sing along to their music in the library. im just like umm.. seriously??