8.04.2008

empty windows

My Firefox window currently only has one tab open, and this bothers me. I usually have around 3-5, one being Facebook, one being Gmail, one being a movie that I am loading, and one being a random website that I am looking at to pass the time while I wait for a new notification or for the movie to finish loading.

But as of right now I only have this one tab. Sure I could easily pop one open and start learning Italian or French or Greek (nts: mangolanguages.com), or shop for dorm necessities (ikea.com!), or even my fall wardrobe/wishlist (...too many websites). But I'm not! And I can't really understand why. So I'm here, on blogspot, spewing my word vomit and wondering what it is that I seem to be forgetting.

That's really what it seems like -- there's something I'm not doing! For the duration of the summer I've kept myself relatively occupied, not necessarily productive though. Now it seems as though I don't have much to do seeing as I've already seen a movie today (Becoming Jane) and facebook is not of any interest to me tonight. Yet I don't want to go to bed.

Sigh. I wish Cashmere Mafia didn't end after such a brief seven episodes. I really liked that show. ):

No comments: