4.29.2009

every day is different

and exciting. I don't think I'll ever be able to be truly CONTENT with my life; there are always things that I want to do and ways I can better myself and experiences that are offered. That's my happiness, I guess. Never knowing whats coming next and just going with whatever comes your way.

I have been busy...it's been good.

I had a good conversation today about caring. Like actively deciding what to care about and what to think about and neglecting the things that you deem unnecessary. He said just care about what you have to care about because everything else will blow over. SO right, I just need to remember to apply this to my life more, because lately I tend to get swept away by every little breeze. It's fun I guess, but to be anchored is more practical.

My midterm is tomorrow which is why I decided to write a blog that trails off and has no definite substance. Should really study.

Plus, I'm waiting for a real blog worthy thought to enter my head.
Till then, stay free of swine flu!

No comments: